Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why do only unattractive obese women show interest in me? I'm 32 and still single all these years ?

Only unattractive women show interest in me. They're all weird looking and some even look like they arent right in the head. I'm a very nice guy and I respect everyone and I'm very friendly. I'm not even mean to the ones that show interest in me. I reject them but this happens every single time. I'm not the best looking myself and I'm a bit overweight. I'm 6'1 and I'm 225lbs which isn't that much for a tall man. I have 5'3, 300lbs women show interest in me and its disgusting. Yes I have a receding hairline and maybe a few missing front teeth from past traumas but it's not my fault and dentists are expensive. I'm very respectful and I want to get to know a woman who's not over 210lbs or has a weird looking flat face or something. There was one woman who was underweight that showed interest but her face was really flat and she looked crazy. What should I do?

They're really desperate

• d j

Keep looking. Before long even the imperfect ones won't take any interest in you.

People tend to seek their own and perhaps you're not as attractive as you think you are. Lose some weight and get your teeth fixed and then you can complain if someone who doesn't look like a model shows interest in you. Don't be that 3 who ends up alone because he'll only date 6+ women. 

• April

Well it's been proven that people attract those with similar social status. So if you're not super attractive, don't expect a supermodel girlfriend.

Ewwwww you dont have teeth that's so nasty and I think being overweight is better than having missing teeth. Get those fixed 

• tammy

Missing teeth?? You should take what you can get. I’m in shape and would never date a man missing any teeth other than molars!

You need to get in shape and than think what you want to do. You are over weight yourself. Don't look down but work with your gf to lose weight. 

You seem to have very BAD personality. No girls want a man with such personality. Remember 'receding hairline' there's NO coming back from that dude. I won't want a baldy for a husband.

When you yourself not up to par, don't belittle others. Take care!

Maybe you need to step back and work on your inner self. Nothing is coincidence, there’s always a reason.

Plan for a long and lonely life is bachelorhood.

I think you're a troll - perhaps in more ways than one.

• n2mama

Sorry, but it doesn’t exactly sound like you’re a catch in the looks department yourself if you are missing multiple front teeth, have a receding hairline and are overweight. And while dentists are expensive, it also says a lot about you that fixing your teeth hasn’t been a priority for you and you are in your 30s. So the conclusion is that you also don’t have much in the way of financial resources at your disposal. Being respectful is great, but you are very appearance focused on these women, you don’t say a word about how kind or funny or respectful they are. So why don’t you think they see someone they view as an equal on the appearance scale they’d like to get to know better? You sound shallow, which is probably a big part of your problem.