Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Husband says I don’t make him happy?

This is after he had an affair. Says all his friends are telling him to leave me. 

25 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Husband has lost his mind, grab your backpack and move in with family, so to clear your thoughts. 

• 1 month ago

I'm confused about what just happened because there should be a reason why your husband cheated on you and why his friends are persuading him to leave you.

• 1 month ago

Why is he telling you what all his friends are saying? Tell him to get out. Nobody needs a man who can't make up his own mind.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Remember these words "I vow to love, honor, and cherish you, forsaking all others, as a faithful husband as long as we both shall live"?  Kick the cheating lowlife scum bag to the curb.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

correction, you leave him and good luck.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask him if he's 8 years-old that his friends telling him to do something matters a whit. I'd try some marriage counseling but if he's as self centered as he sounds this could be a lost cause. No one can make someone else happy if that person isn't already happy with themselves. 

• 1 month ago

Yeah, and?????????

• kristy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So what is he waiting for

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, obviously, you do not make him happy.  The ONLY reason a guy gives in to the opportunity to nut on another girl is becaw old girl stopped caring about him and he happiness.  So the real question to be aksing is "why did you stop caring about making him happy?"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I agree. This is what he is saying.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.