Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

How would you describe those kind of people? (Long story so I had to update it but read fully please)?

They are our neighbors, mother, father and son and they love to gossip and make fun of everybody, they mock everyone and love to degrade and make mean jokes and comments. I used to be friends with the guy but he became suddenly a mean jerk and started to push me away, making it clear he doesn’t want to be friends with me anymore and said I shouldn’t come to him anymore and that he finds me annoying. His father made a disgusted face at me when I was there for the last time and said “He doesnt like to be friends with you”. He started gossiping about me and my looks, one day when I saw him in the city I didn’t respond to his hello cause I was mad at him. Then he complained about it like a whine baby to his mommy and said I will never say hello to that stuck up biitch again. When a friend of me asked him one time why he didn’t want to be friends with me anymore he said because his father doesn’t allow him cause my mother has lip injections and that’s a bad influence, as if that got something to do with me, what a bad excuse. His father made fun of my mother’s lip injection, making a big duck face and laugh about it. He even doesn’t allow his wife to have friends, she is only friends with elderly women lol. He kicked his wife once in her stomach in front of her elderly friend when she confronted him about a text message from another woman. And one time at a graveyard he stood by a gravestone and when a neighbor of us went to approach him he leaned over the stone and started fake 

crying and said “oooh Nancy, everything about you is missed, your pretty face, your pretty eyes”. She freaked out cause she is Nancy, he was mocking her with a awful unfunny joke. Then he laughed at her. One time when I was talking how I wanted to go on a holiday his father said “Hehe what if the plane crashes?”. What’s wrong with those people? Why are they like this? I have never heard them say nice things about anyone only mean belittling things. 

I wouldn't describe them at all, I would simply avoid them. Why are you wasting so much time and energy on these worthless twits?

Do NOT put your self in a position that will bring your spirit down.

Stay away from them, don't talk to them, avoid them. Stop getting up into their business, and mind your own.

• Mike

You already described them in your post. 

• Juli

I just can't......my head hurts.

I would describe them as assholes.