What is the strongest objection to Spiritualism?

The strongest objection would be the complete lack of any kind of evidence.  I don't object to spiritualism myself, but I've got to admit that's a pretty strong objection.

Strongest objection is it have no real supporting evidence, is just bad fiction. 

The biggest objection is that there is no evidence bat all for it. 

• Tom

Not being any SPIRITS.----Not MY answer, but the "Strongest objection" .to Spiritualism.

• Zirp

that you can't PROVE that there's more to life than just eating, sleeping, working and making babies.

Spirituality is a basic human need for most, and yes there are lots of "new age" people exploiting that need

Inexperienced and ignorant people think that spirituality does not exist; in their opinion, humans are no more than apes.

• Dr. NG

It is a bunch of hooey and a cruel fraud. Conniving crooks convince suckers they can talk to the dead, usually for a price. I can't think of anything more objectional than that.

that it is all unproven, fake.