What if Biden dies in office, won't it leave us with a women as president and a women as vice president?

And I wonder will she be able to take our guns from us then....

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't care, anyone but Dump.

• 2 months ago

The new president nominates a new vice president. Congress confirms. No reason it shouldn’t be two women; it’s always been two men. Repealing the second amendment is difficult to impossible.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm thinking that is their plan. Disarm Americans, Joe steps down. Kamala becomes tyrant.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds like immature people like William Ellis shouldn't have guns to begin with.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not unless President Harris appoints a woman to fill the vice-presidency when she moves up to president. Right-wingers and Russians somehow have trouble figuring this out, probably because they're ignorant of the American political system. Similarly, they can't figure out "Democrats are coming for your guns" is a BS lie that will never happen.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Comrade Putin must be very disappointed in this crop of trolls. VERY disappointed.

• 2 months ago

No President has the power to take away your guns.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He'd have to get into office first.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Biden isn’t going to be president. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.