Ese asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 5 months ago

Do vegans have a more easier, fuller, meditational, peaceful life than meat eaters?

And can vegans make bad choices too? I heard vegans can be narcissistic but how is that possible if fruits and vegetables change positively how a person is? 

No, that is just lies told by PeTA. It is ridiculous to make such a claim. Only exceptionally naive people believe such absurd "Kojira no Heh"! 

nope, ice cold milk is one of the least stress full parts of my day 

• There's no research that would back this up.  Eating healthier and eating more fresh fruits and vegetables is a good thing but vegan diets aren't an automatic cure-all.  I've seen enough vegans in full-blown rage mode over that which upsets them to know that a vegan diet doesn't promote a fuller, more peaceful life.  

Vegans don't have a more easier, fuller, meditational, peaceful life than meat eaters. Vegans can make bad choices too.

Everything is vibrating. We are all vibrations. Foods either heighten or lower our vibration. Putting death in our bodies cause parasites and lowered vibrations. 

Source(s): NIKOLA TESLA

I would have to say no. Anybody can make bad choices - vegan/vegetarian or meat eater (what I mean by "meat eater" is someone who includes meat in their diet, but they also eat other things too).

Whether someone is an optimist or a pessimist has to do with personality, not diet.

• ?

No. Because fruits and veggies don't change "how a person is."

Nope.   Most vegans find themselves having unnecessary stress in social situations as a direct result of refusing food that the other 99% of the population considers acceptable.

There is nothing about eating an egg or a salmon fillet that reduces one's happiness or sense of fulfilling life.   That's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I do believe that people who are physically healthy have a better quality of life.   Healthy diet depends on each individual's food choices.  

A vegan may or may not have a healthy lifestyle.   I know plenty vegans who drink and smoke weed and their unfiltered American Spirits...

• Anton

First, I have to correct your "question" -- Do vegans have a more easier, fuller, meditational, peaceful life than normal people?

It is not possible for Vegans to be have a easier, fuller or peaceful life.  Starting with their insulting term "meat eater."  Normal people do not eat raw meat, nor eat all or mostly meat.  Normal human beings only eat about 10% meat, and that meat is cooked.  It is not possible to have a peaceful life with you are fighting about other peoples' life.

Normal people have a far easier life getting food -- since we can eat anything, and with normal diet we don't have to worry about micronutrients that are not available without animal products.

You are obviously under the illusion that people who are NOT V&V ONLY eat meat. Believe it or not MOST people eat balanced meals that include a meat as a small percentage of the total meal.

There is NO magic in an all vegetable/fruit diet and too many of those people obsess over it to the point of OCD. Not healthy at all