What options do I have as a male to build relations with the opposite sex if I'm 34 yo, but I never been with a woman? ?

I was in a sect and was waiting for the Second Comming. Then I left the community and realized that I really want to be with a female. But, unfortunately, I have deviations. It's not a result of moral decay or something.

Because I didn't practice promiscuity all that time. I just realized that I can't be with a woman of my age. I sexually recognize only females in the range between adolescence and approximately 28 yo.

I don't know what my realistic options. Or it's abstinence, or it's looking for a prostitute. But, I don't know whether I'm going to appear in hell for that. 

Or it's finding a very young girl, who wants to be with an older person, but in the condition that her age is sufficient not to contradict the law. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

nun just forget about it if you're asking on here we can't study psychology on how to be a man your parents are brainwashed you and you're stuck forever the weak little beta male you know we might be able to get a big fat feminist she will control you that's your only option cuz your your week is your very weak you just know a man

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah at this point it’s too late. Your best bet would be to find an animal of the opposite sex

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.