What options do I have as a male to build relations with the opposite sex if I'm 34 yo, but I never been with a woman? ?

I was in a sect and was waiting for the Second Comming. Then I left the community and realized that I really want to be with a female. But, unfortunately, I have deviations. It's not a result of moral decay or something.

Because I didn't practice promiscuity all that time. I just realized that I can't be with a woman of my age. I sexually recognize only females in the range between adolescence and approximately 28 yo.

I don't know what my realistic options. Or it's abstinence, or it's looking for a prostitute. But, I don't know whether I'm going to appear in hell for that. 

Or it's finding a very young girl, who wants to be with an older person, but in the condition that her age is sufficient not to contradict the law. 

nun just forget about it if you're asking on here we can't study psychology on how to be a man your parents are brainwashed you and you're stuck forever the weak little beta male you know we might be able to get a big fat feminist she will control you that's your only option cuz your your week is your very weak you just know a man

Yeah at this point it’s too late. Your best bet would be to find an animal of the opposite sex