Jeep 2020 check engine light on ?

today I tried turning on my Jeep with the remote start and it turned on but a few seconds after it turns off and my engine light turned on I got this Jeep brand new what could be the issue it ruins prefect and I feel no difference in the way it drives since I bought it

Check the codes. Without starting, turn ignition on-of-on-off-on and count the CEL flashes.

When using a remote start once you get in the vehicle to drive it some remote starts require restarting the motor with the ignition key or push button. If it's an after market remote start take it back to where it was installed. if it's factory go to the dealer.

Bring it 

to the 

dealership.

• Barry

As your car is under warranty why would you worry? Take it in for them to cure it.

No need to take it into the dealership, get a code reader for $20 at Walmart.  Most things are simple to fix, for example gas cap not tight can trigger check engine light.

By the way, the guy "Ron" that answered is so smart.  He is a genius.

Anyone but a complete dumbass would have made an appointment for warranty service at their local Jeep dealership by now. FAIL. 

Could be almost anything.  That is why you have a warranty.   There is more chance of something going wrong with a new car than there is with a more experienced one

Your Jeep is under warranty.  Time for a visit to the dealer.

• Ron

It could be something is wrong