Places to eat In NYC?

I want to take my girlfriend somewhere nice to eat for her birthday but because of the pandemic most places are closed or don’t offer outdoor seating (understandable). Does anybody know or have any recommendations of nice places to eat in NYC???? I know we are in a pandemic so don’t roast me I just want to take her somewhere nice.

• David
    4 days ago

Mobile food vehicle manufacturer https://izeans.com/

• 5 days ago

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• kswck2

This comment comes 3 weeks after your post. The NYC Mayor is still keeping restaurants closed (for indoor dining) till 'Maybe' the end of the year. 

You have better odds of gathering a picnic basket and going into Central Park. 

The back of your local CEO offlice

Between a pretty girls legs !

Put together a gourmet picnic and take her out for a romantic picnic in the park.

• James

There are thousands and thousands of restaurants in New York City, and styles of cuisine are from all over the world.That said, I was recently reminiscing about a restaurant called Raclette in the East Village (511 E 12th St between Avenues A and B). Raclette is an alpine cheese usually eaten in Switzerland and France. It is heated and the melted part is sloughed onto potatoes, cured meats, and other charcuterie. Look it up. You'll be glad.

• Erik

You can just cook her something at home.  I'm sure if you put a lot of effort into it she'll appreciate it.