Places to eat In NYC?

I want to take my girlfriend somewhere nice to eat for her birthday but because of the pandemic most places are closed or don’t offer outdoor seating (understandable). Does anybody know or have any recommendations of nice places to eat in NYC???? I know we are in a pandemic so don’t roast me I just want to take her somewhere nice.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 4
    4 days ago

Mobile food vehicle manufacturer https://izeans.com/

• 5 days ago

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This comment comes 3 weeks after your post. The NYC Mayor is still keeping restaurants closed (for indoor dining) till 'Maybe' the end of the year. 

You have better odds of gathering a picnic basket and going into Central Park. 

• 2 months ago

The back of your local CEO offlice

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Between a pretty girls legs !

• 2 months ago

Put together a gourmet picnic and take her out for a romantic picnic in the park.

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are thousands and thousands of restaurants in New York City, and styles of cuisine are from all over the world.That said, I was recently reminiscing about a restaurant called Raclette in the East Village (511 E 12th St between Avenues A and B). Raclette is an alpine cheese usually eaten in Switzerland and France. It is heated and the melted part is sloughed onto potatoes, cured meats, and other charcuterie. Look it up. You'll be glad.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can just cook her something at home.  I'm sure if you put a lot of effort into it she'll appreciate it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.