She's mad because I know he took her baby stroller. How is this my fault?

My baby's father ex is mad because I knew THAT he took their son stroller. Lol How is this my fault? I mean he showed me it but that's about it. I don't mess with her, neither does he. 

1 week ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.

When you grow up, you will see all the mistakes you made and are still making.

Time to just grow up already.

You seem to be confused about the stroller.  Do you forget what you post and then post something different?

I don't think it's your fault.  I think you were born and raised a certain way, out of your personal control.

That would bother me that he’s giving our kid his ex stuff.  Nope. You go and get our kid a new one. That’s what I would do my kid isn’t gona get secondhand stuff from some crazy ex

Interesting how your story has changed.  This is NOT the original version.

As always, two women, one man, the women are angry with each other and the man walks off to find a third woman.

How desperate are you for male companionship?

I'm sorry but your question makes no sense. "he took her baby stroller." Who is her? What do you mean by took? Stolen, borrowed?? Who is she? Try rewriting this using proper grammar and hopefully you can get some answers.