!Trixie! asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

What are these called? They are strap on pouch type thing that allows one to carry a small dog, hands free?

4 Answers

  • Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

    A "service dog pouch ".

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    I've seen them in stores with a "body bag dog carrier" sign.

  • look up "baby carrier for dogs" and you'll find what you're looking for! 

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    A waste of money? Something a chump would buy? A useless product?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.