Caro asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 2 months ago

How do I ask my mom a question?

I really want to go on a trip to Tokyo, Japan, but I am afraid if I ask my mom, she will say no. What do I do?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

to quote ice hockey great, wayne gretzky, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Even if you don't hurry so much, Japan will not disappear.

• 2 months ago

Find out why she is saying no, and then correct any misunderstandings, or grow up and save your money.

• Quinn
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Unless you are a Japanese citizen, you cannot go to Japan because Japan as well as many other countries have restricted entry of foreigners due to the Covid-19 pandemic. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

That depends.

Are you over 18?

Are you paying for it?

If both answers are yes, then you're not asking; you're letting your  mother know you're planning to travel (obviously post-COVID)

• 2 months ago

of  course  you  cannot  go  to  japan … you  need  chaperone … and  your  parents  both  should  be  chaperones.  my  kids  never  were  allowed … and  they  did  not  allow  their  kids  either.

seriously … get  over  yourself … your  parents  know  best.  you  will  become  adult  soon  enough … and  then  you'll  wish  you  were  a  kid  again.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.