RC asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trumptards; bone spur says: "McCain isn't a hero because he was a prisoner of war. I like people that weren’t captured".lol.what a moron!?

I fully agree that "hero" is a ridiculously over-used word.  Not every soldier is a hero.  But any pompous, spoiled "daddy's boy" who avoided his duty by alleging a dubious medical condition has no right to dare criticise a man who was captured after combat & spend years as a P.O.W.  That's the "opinion" of one who himself is lower than the whale dung on the floor of the Marianas Trench.  

Let's re-phrase this:

"Trump isn't a hero because he was a draft-dodger.  I like people who were't cowardly lying sacks of feces."    

Trump is entitled to his opinion, just as you are (!)  {I will admit Trump should not utter every thought that is in his head.}   [Did YOU serve ?? I am a Vietnam War Era veteran - so I helped guard YOUR freedom of speech !} btw, morons use the term "Trumptards."

It is not "LOL" worthy. It is tragic that a pile of manure like that was elected president and is making the US the laughing stock of the whole planet.

Lol putting quotation marks around something doesnt make it a cite.

Trump gave his feet, so that Manhattan might prosper

I would rather have a Pres. That was not a coward Bone Spurrs guys.

• John

Read Conversations with the Enemy, Robert Garwood PFC. Google search Robert Garwood is faster. Yes, John McCain spilled the beans.

I don’t know who “bone spur” is, but it sounds like you two should private message each other  ...probably in a sexual way, but that goes without saying. 

At least he appears to know what state he is in..

Source(s): "... you know the thing." -- Joe Biden failing the Declaration of Independence recitation

True, about being a moron, but he is worse. He is a moron because he is dumb as a doorknob, but that McCain comment reveals something more sinister..he is a scum bag, pure and simple. He has zero respect for anyone that would sacrifice anything to their country, because he is a selfish Ahole. Sorry, its an evident fact.