Is any prosperous nation doing well for itself through trade agreements despite breaking previous agreements ?

UK is afraid of this

Name a country that hasn't broken an international agreement in some way or at some point

hahah talk about a storm in tea cup whipped up a media that never wanted Brexit it in the first place. It expedient to take steps so that if Brexit talks fail, there are laws and rules in place to cover the shortcomings of a no deal scenario 

• ?

You need to look no further than the USA trade statistics in 2018 -19   

I don't know but what I can tell you is that any nation approached about doing a UK deal would be foolish not to consider the government's apparent readiness to renege on the withdrawal agreement with the EU at the 11th hour.

I wouldn't shake hands with someone on a deal at the pub if I knew that such person did not have a word that they keep. 

What on eath are you on about.

America has cancelled trade agreements in the past, NAFTA, TPP etc and gone back on various agreements eg Paris Accord. It has not enhanced its reputation by its behavior.

What agreements is the UK breaking?