Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

Do eye exercises really help to improve eyesight ?

I find it really hard to believe that it would. If a persons vision needs corrected, wearing glasses like it or not is the best way! If it is something like cataracts then it might be corrected with surgery but wearing glasses (not contacts) are no big deal to get use to wearing them all of the time! Your eyes will always feel better at the end of a long day by wearing just glasses. Trust me I wore contacts for over 30 years and I cant stand wearing them for more than a few hours anymore. Glasses are easier and can see a lot better with them and I am definitely not going to get contacts again!  

Some vision issues can be helped by vision therapy. These are mostly issues with how your eyes move and work together. Eye exercises will do nothing for your myopia unless you happen to have pseudo myopia.

No because it’s the physical shape of the eyeball that determines eyesight.  Exercises do nothing to change that

• kelvin

no they do not.............