Martin asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 2 months ago

Will Korea ever be reunited.?

Unified in   2050  / ABC for writing in   2050

• John P

Nobody can tell.   

When I was studying German at school in the early 1960s we knew of Germany's aspiration of being re-united, but we couldn't see how it could happen. Fast forward 30 years, and it did happen.

Nope...........

Maybe someday, but not in my lifetime.

• hihi!

I was hoping a Libberal president like President Obama would make the first step, but...no. Chrump resorted to his favorite hobby other than grabbing- name calling. Crooked Hillary, Sleepy Joe, Rocket Man.

What ANY president should do is go to PDRK, speak with Kim, and establish "normalised relations". That is, open embassies in Pyongyang and Washington. Take it from there. If the American president is refused, the onus is on PDRK to make a peaceful move. The entire world will see their refusal to "play nice".

One can hope.

After sixty years maybe the North will bend a bit.