Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

Should parents allow their teens to have sex in the home?

I would rather they not have sex, but since we all know that's not happening I would rather be able to provide a safe non-judgmental environment for them.

So yes, I let them have sex in my house.

• Fred

That is a hard one to answer as if you say no then likely they they will have sex somewhere else so likely saying no will not stop them having sex but may force them to have their sex in a less safe place.  I think it also depends on what other children live in the house as what rule you set for this teenager you likely will have to let the other kids have during their teenage years.

I think if you said yes then you would have to set rules and make them pay for any contraception costs.  I think you will have to make it clear if there is a pregnancy the boy will have to get some work and help pay for the costs of a baby.

Any sex for those below 18 or 21 is illegal. Teenages should not have sex anywhere unless if they are married.

Get married and do it at your own home

Since it is illegal if either is under 18, then NO unless both are 18/19 year olds.

After the hidden cameras are set up and the girl will do the parents as well.

Only same-sex . . . . you cannot condone an act that will eventually lead to an unwanted spawn.

• mikey

16+ only. Young men/women have and always will have sex. It is apart of being human. Better these days safe than out in a dark shady area. 

Yes. Wouldn’t you rather your child to have sex (as long as it’s consensual) in a safe environment. When I was a teen and messing about with boys, I was never allowed to do that in my home, this led me to engaging in sexual activity in parks and at parties. It’s hard that your child may be sexually active prematurely, but wouldn’t you rather know? Otherwise they’ll hide it from you. I have done this, and it hasn’t done me any favours.

I’m a teen. I can admit that I am sexually active with my boyfriend and I’m not ashamed of it even though I know my parents would disprove if they found out. However, we have still don’t it both at my house and his. I would rather my parents let me do it in a safe and

controlled environment rather than making it impossible. It would happen no matter what, but I’d much rather it be in the comfort of my home or his.