If a muslim does shirk and if that person repent and never repeats doing shirk will Allah forgive her? If she repents will she get Jannah? ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Qur'an 39:53

SAY: [Thus speaks God:] 'O you servants of Mine who have transgressed against your own selves! Despair not of God's mercy: behold, God forgives all sins - for, verily, He alone is much-forgiving, a dis­penser of grace!' "

Jannah is a promise from God that will be for those people that don't associate partners with him and die in belief.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The word 'shirk' must mean something different to you than it does do me. I am a non-Muslim native speaker of British English.

• 2 months ago

Yes , it is the promise of our Lord that if some one repents of Shirk or any other Sin , God will forgive him. It is the commandment of God that do "Tauba tun Nasooha ' (Complete repentance ) . It has been further said in Quran that Allah may forgive any person as He wish but not A Mushrik. So I can give you hope that Allah will forgive you and bless you with Jannah

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

thats one of the great things about Allah.. He is ever forgiving.. He wants us to come to him in prayer and ask forgiveness... so as long as you truly want to be forgiven and dont keep doing the sin, yes Allah will forgive you....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, and Yes. As long as you repent.

Shirk is the greatest of sins, because Allaah has told us that He will not forgive the one who does not repent to Him from it, but in the case of lesser sins the matter is subject to His will: if He wills, He will forgive the one who meets Him with that sin unrepented for, and if He wills, He will punish him.

Quran: 39:53

{ Say: My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful }

Quran 25:70

{...Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds; for those, Allaah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful }

Quran 20:82

{ And verily, I am indeed forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them (till his death). }

This includes all sins, even shirk. Whoever repents, Allaah will accept his repentance.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The one who repents from sin is like one who did not sin.”  Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that the gate of repentance remains open so long at the death rattle has not reached a person’s throat. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will accept His slave’s repentance so long as the death rattle has not yet reached his throat.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3537; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1425.

• Pyrus
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Why focus on "Muslim"? This applies to all individuals. The person who commits a sin and repents to God can go to heaven. But know that whomever does sin and doesn't repent (pride takes the better of them) will be in hell FOREVER. There is no "few years in hell" then go to heaven. Hell is eternal too for those who choose to go there. 

• 2 months ago

What makes you think that anyone here knows more about what Allah will do than YOU know? 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

he might forgive her

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.