Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 month ago

Are Palestinian's their own worst enemy ?

Hardline Palestinians haven't the power to defeat or destroy their arch enemy Israel however much they want to, instead they continue to play the victims to justify their hatred and hostility towards it, meanwhile they resent anything that gives credibility for Israel to exist, like they are against  the AUE normalising relations with Israel, and here's me thinking people of the world have more to gain living in peace with one another than they could ever gain by being sworn enemies 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • John E
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Judging from the Palestinian Holocaust, I would say no, my friend.

Thank you for sharing

Greetings

• 2 weeks ago

In fact yes, because they get lots and lots of money from all over the world and even from Israel, but they do nothing with it. Do not invest in education, in infrastructure, in jobs. Most of the money goes to the leaders who build luxurious villas and travel abroad when the people suffer and remain poor and destitute.

• 1 month ago

They are not very smart people, but Israel is very smart and powerful. They can't do a lot in the situation they are all wrath and No thinking. One thing: They killed their future, Never think logical, Never allow themselves to be powerful enough, all because of they being brainwashed...

• 1 month ago

are you obbessed with people from other countries?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Palestinians could have had their own state long ago, but they insist on getting everything on their terms. Their idea is similar to the Syrian government who will negotiate with Israel only after Israel gives them everything they want first.

As it is, it is costing their economy millions of dollars per month; many construction companies are hiring Chinese, Korean, Philippine, and Indian workers instead of Palestinian.

Truth be told, the fact that UAE business people are standing in line to make investments and deals with Israeli companies. And the Palestinians are just sitting on the sidelines when they could have been sharing in the bounty.

• 1 month ago

Yes trying to steal Israel and attacking the Innocent Jews who have never started a war with the arabs

Arabs have 2 choices leave the land of Israel or Join the Jews

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yep, any person who would send their own teenagers out to throw rocks at armed men is COMPLETELY off the rails and totally ruled by hate ............

• 1 month ago

I just want them jews to leave us Americans alone, that's all.

I want them to stop being parasites and get real jobs.

Jew Palistnes are milking us out day in day out, like without any kind of guilt or shame.

Ayrab style. That's why there so many anti semis everywhere.

• 1 month ago

Are aware it was during world war two when Nazi Germany tried to annihilate the Jewish race that made many to flee Europe to want to set up their own Jewish state to a place many regard has their historical ancestral home, has for Britain's claim on the thirteen states, we might have colonised them and helped to make indigenous tribes strangers in their own land, but they are not our ancestral home 

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No they had their land stolen when the yanks lied to the British. If the Israelis are entitled to the land after 2000 years then the British are entitled to the 13 states back 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.