Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

if i were born on the same day but different time, would my astrological chart look different?

let's say i would've been born a few hours later, with a different rising sign, would I be different?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes,  You would have a different Rising Sign, different Signs on all your House cusps, and your planets would be in different Houses. Your Moon's position would change by about 1 degree in the Sign .. which might change the aspects it makes to different planets (and the aspects are THE most important part of your chart ... far more important than the Signs) ... and it might even change the Sign that Moon, or maybe even another planet, is in.

In fact, being of by as little as 4 minutes of clock time CAN sometimes make a noticeable difference in your birthchart. That is why astrologers do not like to see an approximate time of birth (rounded off to the nearest hour, half-hour or even quarter-hour.  These types of birthtimes might be precise times, but are always suspect since there 60 minutes in any hour, and the odds of someone being both exactly ON the hour/half-hour/quarter-hour are only 6.6%.

I myself will not do a reading for a chart that has an approximate time.  You see .. astrology is only an inflence.  It doesn't control us, and we can even outgrow out birthchart. For these reasons, the chart ALREADY is not alwasy accurate, but to do a reading for a chart which may be someone else's instead (because the birthtime is not precise) is just compounding the problem.

Where or not YOU would be diffferent depends on YOU.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What’s the point of this garbage? It’s not going to help you in the end.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Astrological charts have no meaning in life.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's all BS so don't worry about it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes. it makes a difference. yes. hope that answers the question. tc.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.