Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 weeks ago

If you could turn back the clock, what are your wishes?

Here is the list of things of my turn back the clock wishes so I can have a better life and be a better person:

-I will find some caring help that I hate my parents as they are always arguing with me and to each other and they're bullying which I will get myself nice step-parents who are nice

-After I get my ideal step-parents I want, I will achieve all my dreams with help from my step-parents and from nice/friendly people who will be helpful

-I want to travel around the world with my awesome step-parents and my awesome friends I've chosen wisely as of right now in present-day my unloving dad is always a dick of not wanting to spend his good earned money on International Air Travel when other people travel around the world very often even if they earn less money than him

-I want to be put in the right places I will enjoy where it's filled with positivity

-I would love strictness of parents being strict to their children and strictness of not wanting their children to live their life to be banned and illegal with the court people reviewing every case to solve properly

-Cost of living and high-speed internet is fair and cheap for everyone around the world

-Being forceful and pushy in getting people to do stuff they don't like whether they like it or not is banned/illegal as the court people will review every to solve properly

-Trump should be banned to enter politics

-I'd love Kanye West to run president in 2016 for 2 terms.

What are your turn back the clock wishes?

If I could turn back the clock for us to all go back to something like 2003 to grow from older to younger and taller to shorter, I would love to get everything I want and be the power behind the throne king of the world to represent and control all my interests

Also I would love my parents to divorce, so that way I will be a better version of myself back then when I grow from old to young and tall to short. My mum and dad are the most unloving parents in the world

There's a particular real estate deal I wish I'd researched a little more. 

You took a lot of time and effort to write "why I hate my parents" and share the info with the world.  I wouldn't be so sure you would find loving stepparents.  I suspect your problems are at least 75% your fault.

Your sense of entitlement - which is apparently undeserved - says a lot about you.

You can't go back.  Going forward, find a good therapist.

Your daddy doesn't want "to spend his good earned money on International Air Travel."   Oh the humility of it all.  If you want to travel around the world, then start saving your money, Scrappy.

• martin

Going back to the jazz age of the 1920's and 1930's, there were a lot of good songs and performers.

I would go back to the 60's and prevent liberals from taking over our schools.

• Rick

I'd go back to 6-24-2004 just a minute before that %@#$%# jerk tried to drive a 5/4 ton truck up the back of my right left and take just one step to the left ..................

• Troy

that spoiled kids would would recognize how much their parents sacrifice for them and just say thanks once in a while.

• Jake

You need to email Dr. Phil ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!