Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Some astrologers claims that Aquarius is most beautiful zodiac sign?

Is this because of Saturn and Uranus planet influence?

Saturn which rules bones as they have very symmetrical structure with good posture and Uranus rules the uniqueness which gives them an exotic appearence?

I’m Aquarius. I had a guy tell me one time I’m the most attractive man he’s ever seen 

• Snoopy

Astrology and religion are both bunk. ;)

Leo women are hotter. Aquarius women are usually ugly with big foreheads.

It's probably because, if you believe in astrology, you have Urhead up Uranus.

The most beautiful people ive ever seen are water signs.

Strange looking and awkward is more accurate 

• Janet

Don't believe it.

What you call your "zodiac sign" is ONLY your Sun sign. And everyone has all 12 zodiac signs in their chart.

In astrology, it is the Ascendant (not the Sun) that indicates the "appearance" of your personality. Nothing astrology controls your appearance ... DNA controls your appearance.

Yes, there are astrologers who like to say that the Ascendant and first house describe their appearance, but in over 40 years of doing face-to-face readings, I have found that while someone often has ONE feature that matches their Ascendant Sign, MOST of their features have no connection to their Ascendant Sign.  Nor to their Sun sign either.  And the birthchart certainly has no valid connection with appearance.

It is really really important to decide what sources you will and won't listen to, and even MORE important to do your OWN research, testing out the theories you run across. There are a lot of people who barely understand astrology, or don't even know it, who love to give out information.

Source(s): Professionally-certified astrologer (P.M.A.F.A. from the American Federation of Astrologers)

No practicing astrologer ever said that. And it's possible to have perfect bone structure and still be as ugly as sin. 

Can you be specific on where I can read about this revelation?

I’ll wager that no one is able to separate the signs just on appearance.