Does your kid behave in stores?

. . . . or do they constantly act like they are auditioning for a talent scout that is just trying to do their weekly grocery shopping?  You might notice a lot of my questions are about how much I don't like kids, and this is one of the main reasons.  You know the ones . . . the ones who can't stop dancing, singing along (loudly) with the Muzak or trying to interact with strangers (which is also really dangerous).  I'm the one who crop-dusts your child in the produce department for running around or getting their filthy hands all over the food.  Not.  Sorry.

Got it - next time the ballerinas or the kids running relays almost knock over a display, or worse a granny, I will look the other way.

I engaged our girls in learning how to shop when they were little - finding items for me, comparing prices (when they got older), etc. So no.

FWIW, I'd rather have a singing and dancing child than one who is glued to a cell phone screen in the store.

• 20 hours ago

No thats why i whip them

• Willie

When they were young I wouldn't takes them to the stores because I would hire a babysitter to look after them.

We talk before going in store if they mis behavior we leave the cart and walk out...

More often its easier to leave the kids at home.

I alway hate the parent in public working on parenting skills in the long line....try at home its more effective 

My kid behaves... however, I do not count being joyful as misbehavior as you seem to. I don't care one flying fig if my kid, nor anyone else's, nor any adult for that matter is singing and/or bopping along to whatever music is playing in the store. I think it's just fine for even children to have basic social skills and the ability to greet someone (heaven forbid they learn how to care for others!). Sometimes... just to piss people like you off... I give my son his own list and he *gasp* touches items to put them in the cart! But, then, other times, I take advantage of grandma inviting him over and I go to the store alone and if I don't want to interact with anyone, I put my earbuds in and listen to my own music--- and probably wind up singing along. 

Dancing and singing isn't misbehaving.  But my kids knew appropriate behavior and volume from the get-go.

Really, you're the guy who's crop dusting?  Oh well.  Glad you get your passive aggressiveness out somehow that's not harming anyone.

• Jill

My kid is 16 now but when he was smaller he didn't ever behave like that.