AGAIN because no one answered if yes no would be cool to make a necklace out of roofing nails ?

AGAIN roofing nails are nails with an extra big often red head so rain doesn’t get in the roof. Im not working construction much longer because of school conflicts and so my nail access is going to be low soon and I need to know SOON if it would be cool hot pretty or fun to make a necklace out of roofing nails I no longer have access to resin so that can’t be part of the necklace but maybe it could be like a modern shark tooth necklace? What do we think? 

For a photo shoot, yes. For every day, no, it could cause harm to you or others.

I cannot visualize the necklace, but it could be done and might be rather interesting.  As far as resin is concerned it is available in hardware stores as well as art supplies.

• John P

Very cool, even positively chilly.  Metal gets cold in winter.

Not cool. Just pathetic.

I'll vote it's a horrible idea.

If you were going to do that, I'd put other objects in between the nails and decorate it up a bit, or else it will just look like nails on a string.