Who is going to use their second stimulus check to buy the new iPhone 12?

• garry

yes marion , a new  phone is more importent than food on the table . never thought of it that way ..

Why not save your money instead? There is no need to be getting the latest phones. 

I don't want another $1200 check..... and I didn't even want the first $1200 check I got.

You know what I did with my $1200 check? I bought the E-Junk/electronics that nobody wanted for real cheap, then resold it a few weeks later when there was a shortage of electronics. I turned my $1200 into $1800.

I am still waiting for the 1st stimulus check

Maybe, maybe not. 

The democrats blocked that already. I don’t need any stimulus money anyway and I have already saved up $1,200 cash to get the 12 pro max.

The only thing I would use it for is ammo. I need lots more ammo.

• lol what? I'm waiting for that crap to depreciate before even considering it. Probably worth more than a month of rent right now

Not me.  I don't even own a cell phone.  And our checks are still in the bank.  ; ' )

Will not be buying another iPhone as long as they're made in China.