Is it safe to travel now with ongoing pandemic?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Get on a plane and leave. If savages can burn, loot and murder in person, then you can travel in person.

• 1 month ago

why not, the world is a big place - get out there and enjoy, first class! cheers !  ^_^

lol

• Judy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No.                  

• 1 month ago

I would probably avoid traveling anywhere during a pandemic. It’s not worth it. I’d wait until the pandemic is over.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

WTF does this have to do with Comics & Animation ?

• 1 month ago

It's like everything - no.  There is a risk to everything, but the risk is small for each activity.  When you look at the numbers of total cases, it looks like everyone is sick, but really only a very small number are sick at any one time.  You're not that likely to get sick.

But while the odds are low per person, there are ALOT of people.  And travel particularly helps the virus move and reintroduce to areas that may have settled it down.  If you don't NEED to travel right now, don't.  Postpone your trip.  Not out of fear, but just because you recognize that reducing connections right now helps save lives.  We're probably going to have a vaccine in a few months (though probably not enough doses until months later).  Just chill out.

• 1 month ago

I would avoid travelling to the US right now.  Also, some other high-risk countries...like Brazil.

• 1 month ago

yes. my heart is not in my chest. i wont live long. hes not taking care of it properly. i need to hug him and collapse...........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.