Why is WWE Monday Night Raw losing Viewership?

• 1 week ago

I think wwe don't have the star wrestlers now who could attract viewers with their look, attitude and action techniques like the last era had. I think i am lucky that i saw that era of wwf and wwe.

For multiple reasons.  They have no star power anymore.  The rock and Austin and Hulk Hogan have all moved on from the sport.  Story lines are horrible and wrestlers these days are wimps compared to years ago. 

• adam

because its PG. Because its PC. because its boring cartoon like and predictable. 

1) the wrestlers aren’t actually wrestlers

2) the wrestlers are all basically the same

3) too many writers and no bookers

Because is the same old $hit story & no one els ever get a push 

Because of Vince McMahon constantly changing matches at the last minute. As well as changing storylines.

I haven't seen it advertised for a few years. Now, I see ads that say AEW wrestling is on Wednesday nights on TNT. 

Because TV In general is losing numbers

Because WWe's main attraction roar crowd on stage is not appear now

People are smarting up to the Show.

Vince McMann testified in New Jersey sporting commission that the Pro-Wrestling is just a Show, an Entertainment. NOT a SPORT.

Many viewers dropped out now knowing the Show IS Fixed.

A sporting event Must have a Doctor present.

A Show/Entertainment can get by with a Nurse.

To save a few bucks, he lost his audience.