A asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Australia or America?

Tell me your reasons why you think America is better that good old Australia. I'll wait.

P.S I definitely prefer Australia

Australia has much better gun laws 

Having been to both, definitely Australia. Far nicer country and culture.

Apex Gang are invading homes in USA

I DON'T... IF I could keep my Social Security and MIlitary Retiree Benefits and Retirement checks coming I would love to move to Australia to get away from the BS AMERICAN POLITICS..

I would have loved to have gone to the US in my life time. The idea of American is wonderful the reality isnt. I live in Australia im white and don't have a racist bone in my body. Free health care ,low crime great lifestyle  we have. But our conservative government that goes by the name (LIBERALS) not joking . Are very similar to the republicans 

And that is not a good thing

We're technically older than "good old Australia", but that's about it. 

I don't think America is better than Australia... at least, not with the current government. Or health care system. Or infection rate. 

US agriculture base is more diverse and stronger. 

More viable farmland. Better location for international trade.

The politics I could care less about

I don't. I've been to both and can honestly say that I think Australia is way better.

Australia, too many Trumptards in America.