Both Biden and Harris have told us that if elected, it will be the Harris-Biden administration.  Are you cool with that?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I would be happy with most experienced politicians who had a brain being president as long as it wasn't incompetent Trump and his three ring circus administration!

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Goes to show all who have brains the guy is not able to run the most powerful country in the world.We will be taken  for a ride from all countries who hate us and there are many. watch what one wishes for,, it might come true. someone else perhaps but not sleep joe

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

I’m not losing any sleep over it put it that way.

• 2 weeks ago

REPORTED for posting a blatant falsehood.

But even if were true, I wouldn't give a crap. Anything is preferable to suffering 4 more years of the Orange Imposter.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Anything instead of the Trump-Putin administration

• 2 weeks ago

Oh please.  They are not listing the VP first on white house stationary.  Please go away.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Better than the alternative. 

• 2 weeks ago

I'm cool with getting rid of  that lying sack of corruption & incompetence known as Donald Trump who botched a pandemic response so badly he destroyed over TWENTY MILLION JOBS and shrank GDP by over 30%, as well as killing more Americans than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined.

• 2 weeks ago

I know Biden is just a senile puppet in the same vein Robert Mueller was.  LOL  I don't believe the American people are cool with this.  LOL

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Who cares they'll never make it 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.