Both Biden and Harris have told us that if elected, it will be the Harris-Biden administration.  Are you cool with that?

I would be happy with most experienced politicians who had a brain being president as long as it wasn't incompetent Trump and his three ring circus administration!

Goes to show all who have brains the guy is not able to run the most powerful country in the world.We will be taken  for a ride from all countries who hate us and there are many. watch what one wishes for,, it might come true. someone else perhaps but not sleep joe

• Buzz

I’m not losing any sleep over it put it that way.

REPORTED for posting a blatant falsehood.

But even if were true, I wouldn't give a crap. Anything is preferable to suffering 4 more years of the Orange Imposter.

Anything instead of the Trump-Putin administration

Oh please.  They are not listing the VP first on white house stationary.  Please go away.

• Mike L

Better than the alternative. 

I'm cool with getting rid of  that lying sack of corruption & incompetence known as Donald Trump who botched a pandemic response so badly he destroyed over TWENTY MILLION JOBS and shrank GDP by over 30%, as well as killing more Americans than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined.

I know Biden is just a senile puppet in the same vein Robert Mueller was.  LOL  I don't believe the American people are cool with this.  LOL

Who cares they'll never make it