Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Should pot be illegal?

I say yes, because pot causes brain damage, should people also be allowed to cut their arm off just because they want to?

• KTJoe

Pot?? do you mean that smelly weed; a big YES made illegal, makes smart, average guys become slow, retards.

One should not question what is right or wrong; according to what man thinks.  One should instead do what he or she thinks is right in the heart.  

Pot is illegal under Federal Law.  I don't care if it's legal or not but it should only be smoked at home and this should be enforced.  I am so sick and tired of people driving by in cars, standing on the corner or next to you while reeking of cannabis.  The smell is so freaking nasty, like 10 skunks. And to be honest, the people who do it all the time are usually not very successful upstanding types.  

Yes.

Probibition doesn't  work. And pot isn't  as bad as coke or other hard drugs. And as a libertarian I believe your body is your own property. 

People should be allowed to do what ever to their bodies if it doesn’t harm others.

I've done this. Walk into the druggies smoking and tell THEM that.

dont be chicken.

fill them full of your politica. they are the ones interested in what you have to say.

heres another one for you https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

Yes pot should be as legal as alcohol which causes brain damage ALSO. And yes you should be able to cut your own arm off if you wanna. It's your damn arm. Government should not micromanage idiots like a babysitter. 

I'd appreciate it if you would share your study on pot causing brain damage.

People have been known to cut off their own limbs.  For that matter, self harming is a big problem.

I believe pot should be legal based on MY research.  Please post yours.

Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

How are you going to be able to stop someone from cutting off their own arm?