Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Should pot be illegal?

I say yes, because pot causes brain damage, should people also be allowed to cut their arm off just because they want to?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Pot?? do you mean that smelly weed; a big YES made illegal, makes smart, average guys become slow, retards.

• 1 month ago

One should not question what is right or wrong; according to what man thinks.  One should instead do what he or she thinks is right in the heart.  

• 1 month ago

Pot is illegal under Federal Law.  I don't care if it's legal or not but it should only be smoked at home and this should be enforced.  I am so sick and tired of people driving by in cars, standing on the corner or next to you while reeking of cannabis.  The smell is so freaking nasty, like 10 skunks. And to be honest, the people who do it all the time are usually not very successful upstanding types.  

• 1 month ago

Yes.

Probibition doesn't  work. And pot isn't  as bad as coke or other hard drugs. And as a libertarian I believe your body is your own property. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

People should be allowed to do what ever to their bodies if it doesn’t harm others.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've done this. Walk into the druggies smoking and tell THEM that.

dont be chicken.

fill them full of your politica. they are the ones interested in what you have to say.

heres another one for you https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes pot should be as legal as alcohol which causes brain damage ALSO. And yes you should be able to cut your own arm off if you wanna. It's your damn arm. Government should not micromanage idiots like a babysitter. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd appreciate it if you would share your study on pot causing brain damage.

People have been known to cut off their own limbs.  For that matter, self harming is a big problem.

I believe pot should be legal based on MY research.  Please post yours.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

• 1 month ago

How are you going to be able to stop someone from cutting off their own arm? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.