Zachary asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

how to deal with intense dark thoughts?

I don't like society, I hate the world we live in nowadays. I hate everyone and everything. I am not coping in today's climate. I hate people, I look around and feel sick by the sight of of everyone. I am getting closer and closer to taking my own life. I am just not coping, everything is going more and more down hill. Not sure what to do. I really don't know how to tell anyone in person!! 

Embrace them .

Don't worry I'm sure they hate you too.

Let them go..........................

Cast them out in the name of Jesus.  Rebuke them and tell them they have no place in your mind.  Start Reading the Holy Bible.  Read Psalms or Proverbs.  They are easily read.  Spirits of darkness flee from Scripture because they fear the Lord Jesus.

read by Paramahansa Yogananda l Autobiography of a Yogi beautiful book on joy 

other books by Paramahansa Yogananda the Divine Novel towards the realization of the Self l Eternal search of man l Whispers from eternity where the light shines living fearlessly why God permits evil and how to rise above It the law of success to be Victorious in Life

Paramahansa Yogananda founded the Self Realization fellowship SRF in Los Angeles he was truly enlightened and brought a better worldview by giving hope

I don't see it as "intense dark thoughts", but being an introvert, recluse, who's had his fill of fake friends.

Enjoy being able to drown out all the noise, and it's very beneficial to study Jesus to understand the different types of spirits that we must deal with throughout life.

Please consult a Psychiatrist  and get treated At the same time this is the ideal time to turn to God, your only savior.Have a talk with him in a prayerful spirit, all your problems will be solved.

talk to someone or try to go outside and read or distract yourself.

See a counselor. Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, Mandela spent 27 years in prison. He stayed strong and was released and became president of his country and did a lot of good and had a great and happy life because he stayed alive. I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years and was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time I felt hopeless and miserable but now I am very happy I decided to stay alive.

Source(s): .

Again a psychiatrist can help you😉

Source(s): Your profile question history 👹