Rush Limbaugh: “Donald Trump is a man’s man. Donald Trump is not a coward. He’s not afraid of going into hostile environments.” T or F?

57 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Donald Trump's "Vietnam" was dating during the New York club scene of the 1980s.  He went into a lot of "hostile environments" and only got venereal disease a few times.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Heh...  I've never understood the expression "man's man".  By definition, if you are the man of a man, wouldn't you been gay, and not mean the opposite?

• 2 weeks ago

Big F.  Are you still kissing Rush's backside?

• 2 weeks ago

Oh please.  That is such BS.  Trump is a complete coward. Even a parrot like you should be ashamed to repeat it. He has his mouth breathing followers beat up people at his rallies.  He holds a rally during a pandemic and says he has no worries since he is far from his audience.  How about an example of him going into a hostile environment?  He thought avoiding STDs was his equivalent of going to Vietnam and avoiding mine fields.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

True I love Rush 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

You mean like Vietnam?  Or all the visits Trump has made to places he's sent troops like Mali, Niger, Afghanistan, the Philippines?  False as can be.

• 2 weeks ago

When the protest got intense in front of the White House Trump turned off the lights, jumped into a bunker and called Putin.

Some man's man.

Nixon would just pour another drink.

• 2 weeks ago

He should be after his embarrassing performance taking questions from people.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

When has he ever backed down, even when prudent 

• 2 weeks ago

Very true.  Rush is a wise man!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.