If some straight men don’t show their male friends any affection ? ?

If some straight men don’t show their male friends any affections like hugging them does that say men don’t love or care about their male friends at all 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

no............................

• 1 month ago

Ha ha ha..yeah, some of my friends are a little weird about it. I don't really care...I'm kind of a big guy and just grab them and say "Bring it on in here fella." Slap them on the back and laugh...I've had some really great friends. I lost my best a few years ago, so I don't care what my remaining friends want, I hug 'em anyway. I want my friends to be sure they know that I care about them. They know it isn't any kind of a gay thing...I don't slobber all over them and we don't dwell on it. Sometimes when I haven't seen them in a long time and then bump into them or something, they'll start backing up with a horrified look, knowing that a hug is coming. Ha ha ha..that's just me though.

• 1 month ago

No some men demonstrate their love in non affectionate ways like with money time sharing things  but some guys like to touch . I like to be affectionate with guys as lon g as its not too much or in social situations 

• 1 month ago

What about it.. ASK A QUESTION instead of making a comment with a question mark on it...

'

I for one am a straight male and I DO not hug other males, shoulder bump or fist bump with them or Female's either one,'I DO not hug INLAWS, My sister or anyone other than my wife. I DO NOT shoulder bump or shake hands etc. 'I DO NOT LIKE TOUCHING anyone or having anyone touch me other than my wife.. 'As far as Male friends go.. I Have MALE ACQUAINTANCES and none which I actually truthfully call a close friend whom I go places with, etc.. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Some people do not like hugging. Being friends with someone means being there for them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not hugging your male friends is just part of american culture. We don't do it.

Handshakes and fist-bumps are common, but not hugging. 

I really only hug my mom, females in general, and a few male family members. 

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  It just says Americans don't do that stuff the way French and Brazilians do.  American men shake hands.  That's it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

anything is fine except the weird cheek kiss greeting. yuck

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Many Asians countries straight males show affection by hugging and show concern and they are not label a gay unlike crooked country like 

USA you maybe thought as gay because Americans thinking are garbage 

• 1 month ago

I've always been a hugger, but I learned quickly which of my male friends preferred I was not!   Quite a few have no problem with it.  I'm straight, by the way.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.