Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My right hand and right food is always cold..why is this?

I'm 17 Male and my right hand and my right food is sometimes freezing to touch and I can feel it...sometimes it gets stiff too..why?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Most likely Raynaud's syndrome. This is curable just talk to your doctor, also put anything warm where you are cold that will help 

• Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it may be due to poor blood flow compared to your left side.  A doctor likely could tell you the reason.

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If your right hand is too cold, learn to use your left. It could be uncomfortable unless you're into that sort of thing.

• Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am no medical expert but it sounds like poor blood circulation. Maybe see your GP.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If your hands get cold wear gloves, if your food gets cold put in in the microwave 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If your right food is always cold, you should warm it, or use your left food

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i am a dr of 50 years and i say go and see a dr

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you need to go see a neurologist

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you are very tall, see a doctor. One of the things that very tall people have, is a circulation problem in the extremities. Trust me-i have had surgery on my legs due to it. Blood pumps down the extremity, but not so well back up. 

• 1 month ago

maybe you should see your doctor about it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.