Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My right hand and right food is always cold..why is this?

I'm 17 Male and my right hand and my right food is sometimes freezing to touch and I can feel it...sometimes it gets stiff too..why?

Most likely Raynaud's syndrome. This is curable just talk to your doctor, also put anything warm where you are cold that will help 

• Fred

it may be due to poor blood flow compared to your left side.  A doctor likely could tell you the reason.

• D50

If your right hand is too cold, learn to use your left. It could be uncomfortable unless you're into that sort of thing.

• Kate

I am no medical expert but it sounds like poor blood circulation. Maybe see your GP.

If your hands get cold wear gloves, if your food gets cold put in in the microwave 

If your right food is always cold, you should warm it, or use your left food

i am a dr of 50 years and i say go and see a dr

you need to go see a neurologist

• kswck2

If you are very tall, see a doctor. One of the things that very tall people have, is a circulation problem in the extremities. Trust me-i have had surgery on my legs due to it. Blood pumps down the extremity, but not so well back up. 

maybe you should see your doctor about it