Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why has my girlfriend treated me better since this apology?

My girl was texting her baby dad a lot n a few of her exs when she let me use her phone to call mine I lost her ex hit her up  complaining about his current girlfriend text I saw the other texts between her and her baby dad (who I beat up few months ago nothing about her he owned me for a front on bud) no text were sexual anything but I just wanted to as nice as possible ask her why she text them so much but she rolled her eyes said you men are all the same and walked out. I found her at her favorite bar with her brother who's like a girlfriend of hers he gay and catty (I have no problem with gay but he doesn't like any of her boyfriends) she was a little drunk and started calling me names and I apologized for opening her message promise never do it again her brother said  she done with your insecure butt. I started to tear up  n my girl just laughed at me she said you're not sorry you wouldn't lift a finger to save this relationship you just ruined it I told her I would do anything to prove how sorry I was she told me to kiss her foot in the bar I froze she said to her brother just like any other man when she turned to look at me I already knelt she looked like deer in headlights and I kissed her foot and said I'm sorry gave her my phone n sorry again people laugh but she started to cry and waved me in for hug kissed me told me she loves me her brother cried too and said he was sorry giving me hard time now they both treat me better she deleted her exs numbers why tho

Hey everyone there is interesting question on my Yahoo answer Tony Soprano is a rat check it out. To be fair I'll answer the question. She may have thought u were being controlling and like 90% of other ****** (men) you were not sorry. She thought it was going to be the same cycle, apologize to get her back do it again next time. But if you weren't really sorry, if she was just another booty you would not have done that. You also sound like you were desperate to break through her shell maybe wasn't just an apology but trying take your relationship to the next level. Tony Soprano is a rat Phil leatardo was right about one thing either it has meaning or no meaning. Two days no answers but this one has nine?! Come on change my mind 

Source(s): Sopranos

Because you setting your pride aside to show her you love her. 

I could be wrong, with the lack of punctuation here I could’ve easily misinterpreted what the post was I 

That was pretty hard to read, anyway...

i've heard that sincerely saying sorry to a person you hurt is reassurance that a person they care about still cares about them... or something like that...

Because you don't know how to write a sentence or even what punctuation is. 

Not even BRAD BELLICK would do that, filthy fool. No respect for yourself, and I thought T-bag was bad 

Because she has heart man...........

• Ana

It sounds like she was a really hardened person on the inside because she’s been used and cheated on by guys a lot in the past. So it makes her have a mean outer shell. 

And maybe she hadn’t found a guy to treat her good yet. So when you actually kissed her feet in front of everyone, and apologized (when you hadn’t really done anything wrong btw), that showed her that you were actually a good guy worth keeping. A guy willing to sacrificing himself if it means making her happy. So at that point it seems like she really wants to keep you

However i recommend getting proof she deleted his number, and don’t just take her word for it. IMO, story book endings with girls this damaged usually don’t happen. Usually she keeps cheating on the side 

She should have not humiliated you in front of everyone and you should have not been the one apologizing. 

Stop being a meow. You are a wimp. Did you also lick her dirty butt, and his dirty stick too? Man up, go find a good woman.

That was the worst-written, most utterly ridiculous troll post I've read all week. Seriously, is this the best you can do?