Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Why do Democrats try so hard to let Mexican rapists, Muslim terrorists & BLM destroy America?

Oh my America my dear America what have they done to you😭😭😭😭

The US has always relied on immigrant labor (both legal and illegal), the poorer the better so they don't balk at working conditions. As more and more labor laws have been passed to improve working conditions more and more employers have decided to break those labor laws and hire those who aren't subject to workplace protections because they're not in the country legally (and therefore won't complain). Those employers often have lobbyists and usually give out a lot of campaign donations so the elected officials don't dare do anything to effect the bottom lines of these employers. But if you think only one party is responsible for this you're wrong. George W. Bush was softer on illegal migration than Barack Obama was. The latest mass amnesty was signed into law by Ronald Reagan. The only reason you currently perceive this as a Democrat only policy is because Trump talks hard against illegal immigration (while not really doing anything about it). Anyone with a memory that predates 2016 can see that this has been a joint venture by both major parties. 

Because rapists and terrorists vote Democrat. 

• Mike L

They hope they murder and rape all of your conservative daughters I guess. How deplorable! lol 

• Jeff S

More Republican LIES to make democrats look bad!

That's a lot of words to say "I'm racist".

We actually aren't. We're also not ok with white supremacists.