I was assaulted by my wife lover?

July 14, 2020 i was assaulted by 3 individuals. 5 days ago i found out the assault was carried out by my wifes lover. All this time she knew and stayed quiet about it. She refuses to give me the address of her lover, so that i can forward it to the police. Even after she knew it was him, she kept seeing him..

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The police can fioutvwhere hecis you don’t need his address but report itcsoon before the statue of limitations runs out 

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not really a good troll.

• David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

OK, I assume that bltch is not living with you now.  If my wife cheated, I would simply file for divorce (BTDT).  If my wife's lover assaulted me, that's a whole other level.  If my wife KNEW about the assault and protected her LOVER?????

She'd be tossed out the door so fast she might just go airborne...

• 1 month ago

Go to the police anyway and make a report! Start leaving a paper trail. She probably set you up for that assault, that's why she did not say anything. Watch out that she does not have you murdered. Hire a private detective to find out where that boyfriend lives, so to file charges against him. Then sue him. That's sweet revenge.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • why are you still with your wife if she has a lover? 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like a divorce is in your future if you're a sane person. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Time for the divorce, and I do hope you made a police report, they can go and pressure your wife, to give up this guys name.

• 1 month ago

HOW did you "find out about it"?  WHY would you believe that your wife wanted you taught a lesson?  Both of these are essential to learning how to proceed.  If the lover believed that you were resorting to domestic violence it could explain the situation. Is that possible?

• 1 month ago

So dump your wife.  Let her go off and be with her lover.  Tell the police about the assault and what your wife has told you and let them deal with it.  Why are you bothering with this awful woman.  Your marriage is over.  She's got herself a boyfriend and is happy to allow you to be beaten up.  jTell the cops

• 1 month ago

She was an accessory. You have grounds for a very favorable divorce. Take it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.