Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

What is a Spinach Dip and what is it good for?

Got this by mistake from a grocery delivery service. What is it for and is it any good? I was thinking of throwing it in the garbage. Should I?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Spinach dip is spinach in dip form with cheese. Spinach dip is good for dipping vegetables, cheese or other items in it. Do not throw it in the garbage.

• 1 month ago

It is a dip that includes spinach. Use it with raw veggies or corn chips.

• 1 month ago

it is fatting because it has like alot of fatting stuff in it like mayo it is good for carrots or crackers only it taste kindof gross

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You really have to look at the label first. Some commercially made spinach dip has water chestnuts in it, as a filler (and some crunch). But it does alter the taste quite a bit. And some incorporate pimientos-those little red specks-in them. So it is a matter of Your taste as to whether it will be good or not. You can just spread it on some Ritz crackers or Saltines, as a snack. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

eat it with some plain biscuits

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As a dip with chips like other dips.

Or you could add it to a pasty / spannicopita [ Greek filo pie ]  filling with ricotta cheese.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You could stuff chicken breasts with it if dip doesn't appeal to you.

• 1 month ago

Spinach dip is a creamy dip good with either bread, crackers, or chips. Best if heated but it can be heated cold as well. Depending on the brand you may not want to heat it at all

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Spinach dip is usually served warm to soften the cream cheese base and melt the shredded cheddar or other cheese(s) it contains. Most people pair it with something salty, like crackers or tortilla chips, but the health conscious dip veggies in it.

I like it with tortilla chips, the kind Mexican restaurants bring in a basket.

• 1 month ago

It's good hot or cold with some bread or crackers for dipping.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.