What are some specific examples in history, outside of the USA, where a minority culture assimilated into a majority culture?

Jorge, I wanted to PM you but I don't see that option available. Jorge, the Roma and the Jews did not assimilate into the majority culture. Right now in the USA, the African-Americans and Hispanics are not assimilating. I am looking for specifics of any culture that DID assimilate, but outside of the USA. Can you give me any specific examples?

Every culture has its beginnings deep within the cauldron of life that forms things into protective and more comfortable relationships.  As comfort and protection become more relevant bigger and bigger cultures begin to use up what little space there already is.  Already being active remnants of older evolutions mayhem was already going on so now it just began to be several cultures fighting each other when not fighting themselves.  Some never made it.  History will never reveal they ever existed.  What exists now are cultures evolved from that. One moment nothing and the next moment leaders in a movement that is no less violent than anything before. And a culture that existed yesterday today isn't even history.  Where in history inside or outside of the United States has it not been that way? 

Cultural Assimilation has happened throughout history, especially when the indigenous people were concerned.  This happened in North and South America, Australia, Africa and Asia.  Click on the link below to find more information.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/assimilation-soci...