Emily asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My boyfriend doesn’t like the thought of me masturbating ?

my boyfriend said whenever he thinks about me masturbating, he gets uncomfortable. I can never talk to him about when i masturbate because he gets too uncomfortable. What do i do? Is this normal? I feel so disgusting about myself. 

You sure he isn't secretly gay?

Masturbate him too! That'll change his tone real quick.

It's not disgusting, but it is private.  Just as he wouldn't want to hear about your periods or bathroom habits, this is a little TMI.  And some guys don't like the fact that they are not enough for all your sexual needs.

There is certainly nothing wrong with your masturbating as it's something that everyone does to some extent. It sounds as if he has a control issue. 

you need a more open-minded boyfriend. If he's got victorian attitudes about sexuality and you don't, it won't be a relationship that's going to help you grow and it won't open up new horizons for you

So don't tell him about it, it's his loss.

If you were my gal, I'd wanna hear all about it!

You have nothing to feel disgusted or ashamed about.

Are you male or female?  Just wondered ... either way, you should not feel disgusting about yourself.  Just don't discuss the subject if it makes him uncomfortable.

• nappa

Don't tell him it's your body do what pleases you, best doing that than having another guy help you out

Try telling him you feel uncomfortable about him masturbating when you aren't there.  Neither of you will be always ready at the same time.

Worst case masturbate and tell him you don't but be sure to tell him you find masturbation to be wrong within a relationship.

i don't talk to people about when and why I masturbate. He thinks he should be enough to please u sexually without u masturbating. JUst don;t bring it up again. And if he does tell him you want to know when he masturbates.