Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

So Melania, The First Trophy Wife, gets a statue in Slovania. Wasn't there another one but the people burned it down?

• maiya

Hahahah. Did you get to see the before and after,The after looed much better.

Slovenia needs to take its civic pride where it can. Considering that its other most famous citizens are a couple of Marxist philosophers, some app designers and a point guard for the Miami Heat it sort of makes sense why they'd acknowledge Melania. Not so much because they approve of her husband's policies, but just because the rest of the world has heard of her. 

How dare you insult women. My wife is beautiful & my Trophy when she married me at the age of 20 & she still is today. What do you have against women?

The people in Slovenia burned it down.