Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 month ago

What are the loudest audio headphones brands ? I'm looking for extreme loud.Or what are some headphones that are of advanced sound quality ?

Sony MDR-7506

They are exceptional quality, used in recording studios around the world.

And they are rated at half a watt RMS each side, rather than the 50 - 200mW most headphones can stand.

They can take enough power to destroy your hearing, if not cause brain damage.

And they are less than $100, if you shop around.

If all you want is loud, you are going to lose most of your hearing 

by the time your first grandchild is born (provided that hasn't happened already). 

Sound quality is a much better goal, but remember that quality and volume 

are hard to find in the same neighbourhood.  

Some of the best headphones are made by the companies with the most experience in that category,  

such as Koss, Grado, AKG, Sennheiser, and, for those with a Lot of money, Stax. 

If you want to lose your hearing, then buy a headphone amplifier. My Sennheiser wireless headphones can put out 117db according to the manufacturer and I would never turn it up that loud for sure because I do not want to lose my hearing. If you want the absolute best sounding headphones and money is no object, get some electrostatic headphones such as those made by Stax. If you want the best sounding headphones that won't cost you an arm and a leg, get the AKG K240 or Sennheiser. Both have been making hifi headphones for decades. The AKG headphones are standard equipment in music recording studios because they can reproduce music accurately, without emphasizing any part of the audio frequency spectrum. That is important for sound engineers because they want to need to hear accurate reproductions.