Do you consider Windows 95 more important than the bible?

As an example, yes.  At least Win95 got updated when more information became available.

No. The bible is more important that Windows 95

how do you compare one to the other? Windows 95 is a computer system, The Bible is GOD's eternal word.

My friend nothing is more important than the Bible nothing is more important than knowing the Bible and having a relationship with the creator of the universe never forget that

I consider the dump I take every morning to be more important --- 

and more relevant --- than the bible. 

I do. More people use the computer than read or live their lives based on the bible. You don't have to have a religious preference either to use a computer, but most people who read the bible do have a religious preference. I've never known anyone who stood in line for hours to buy a bible, like those who bought Windows 95--even people who didn't have a computer were buying Windows 95. 

The more appropriate word to use here would be popular, rather than important. 

Yes...the bible gave us Jesus, Windows 95 gave us porn. WooHoo. Winner: Windows 95 🏆

Yes i do and more useful also

The bible is more important as a younger person our family sometimes vacationed in rural areas where I would go without computer usage for a few days and not only was I fine with that but very very happy 

• Carmen

I was born in 95. I think the first computer I used was Windows XP.