What is one belief you will always live by?

• bj_dj

Pedophiles will always be pedophiles...

TO believe and trust in the word of GOD and HIS beloved SON JESUS CHRIST. 

TO TRY TO LOVE GOD FIRST WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL, MIND AND STRENGTH.

There's no good in the world and that we suffer because of knowledge.

GOD .. Jesus Christ is #1 in my life.

No one can change my mind.

Satan tried .. failed .. hehe

Value wise family/tradition, spiritually God

I am never alone - because I know that God is my heavenly Father, Jesus Christ is my Saviour and Holy Spirit is my Comforter (John 16:7), and all of God's promises are true and He has promised that He will NEVER leave me nor forsake me  (Deuteronomy 31: 6 & 8  Hebrews 13:5  Joshua 1:5).

God has adopted me, so now I know God is my TRUE FATHER and I am able to cry out "Abba, Father" and the Holy Spirit Himself bears witness with my spirit that I am a child of God, an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ, if I suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together (Romans 8: 15 - 17) Jesus has promised "I will be with you even unto the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20) - "Even when my mother and father forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me" (Psalm 26:10)

• Alan H

Jesus liberated mr

As a Christian, one such belief is that "God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ who died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him." 1 Thessalonians 5:9. This belief, and experience of its reality, has transformed my life for the better.

• That Jehovah is my Creator, my God, and my Father and that his Son, Jesus Christ, is my Lord and Savior and died for me.