did doctors save millions of people since last 100 years?

really?

why are they taking credit for it? !

there are these things called drainage and sanitary systems ! they are saving people from pandemics like plague and communicable diseases !!!

oh, for anti-biotics ! thank your microbiologists and bio-chemists ! even blood groups were discovered by a chemist named carl landsteiner. and doctors are responsible for anti-biotic resistance by the way, dont say things like people dont take the entire prescription ! carbapenem class anti-biotics are prescribed only at hospital as IV drips !

i h ate them with a passion. both doctors are hospitals disgust me.

Update:

Robert -- how am i a snowflake sunshine?

just checked your profile, looks like you are  a level 7 troll, get a job

Update 2:

@Gigapie - i am not an american commie loser !

5 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Possibly. What is certain is that teachers can save people like you from writing the English language badly.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So you are saying that if you broke your leg or had a heart attack you wouldn't see a doctor.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh, look. The new science adviser to Donald Dump is on Yahoo now.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Good for you snowflake.  Be sure to stay healthy and stay out of hospitals.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you'll find most of the people you credited were either Phd's or medical MD's, and many were funded by hospitals.

Many people have a hard time with Dr's and hospitals. I would suggest you look into your past experiences to find out why. You may need their services at some time and you don't want the past to keep you from care you might need.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.