Why do some theist users here in Y!A think it is OK to flag for deletion any posting they don't like,?

even if the posting does not violate community standards?

I have had a great many of my answers deleted, but have had most of them reinstated after I appealed their deletion. The most recent was just a couple of days ago.

The real problem as far is this is concerned is that Y!A does not notify the user if a posting has been deleted, as they used to some time ago. Now users must keep track of their postings and periodically check to see if the postings are still up.

"," user, if that happened to you, were you able to get your posting reposted by appealing the deletion? If you weren't, your posting was in violation of the community standards.

Daniel, I don't think the ones doing the flagging are getting marks against them. When I make my appeals I have said that those doing the flagging without justification should have points made against them as punishment..

That is what they do best.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is why so many users have left as these little dictators have taken over the site.

• .

Some USERS (theist or not) will report posts they dislike, even if the post is not a violation (it happens ALL OVER the site). Some posts that are removed and reinstated are violations, and there's no way to know why they were reinstated. Some posts drop when reported, and then minutes later are back (when it's clear there was not enough time for an appeal). 

.

Knowing WHY some users report your posts isn't helpful info. It won't change their behavior. You can either re-post your non-violation or let it go. The vast majority of posts in R&S are violations anyway (not information seeking). 

.

No way to know if a users Trust Rating is affected by wrongful reporting or not, because we have no way of knowing if Trust Rating is even in effect anymore. YA made it hard to appeal (no notifications of content removal) so they need fewer staff to handle them (or rather that is the popular opinion of why we are no longer notified of removals and why appeal is more difficult).

• Daniel

Thats what happens Unfortunately since the Yahoo Staff does not Moderate the Boards them self's they have the Community do it and not Everyone is Honest in Reporting Correct things 

If your Appeals are being Approved I would not worry about it to much Because the person who Reported you as a Result of them being Approved they lose there Creditability so they wont be able to Report you anymore

It happens the other way just as much, pretend to be a theist if you don't believe me and watch the same amount disappear.