What do you think about answer?

My point to ponder question was from section 4.2.1 of the textbook. It asks, "Do you know a man in his 50s or 60s who seems emotionally stable and well adjusted? If so, does he show a desire to mentor younger persons as well as appear more nurturing and expressive as he ages, consistent with the stage theory of personality?" 

To answer that question, I do know a man in his 60's- my dad. He is very emotionally stable and well adjusted. I don't think I've ever seen him freak out in his whole life. He's very "chill", for lack of a better term. He approaches everything with a level head and a calm demeanor. He definitely shows a desire to mentor younger people. He's always trying to teach me and my siblings new things, guiding us in life, et cetera. I do think that he has gotten more nurturing as he's gotten older as well- I don't know if it's because my siblings and I are all older now, so he has to worry about us a little bit less, or if it's just naturally how he's progressed, but he definitely has gotten more expressive. This means that he's achieved ego integrity according to the text (Aging Matters, 4.2.1, Hooyman et. al), and he's expressing generativity as he ages. 

How clinical ...thank god people are people