Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is it okay to tell my husband I'm not satisfied? ?

Love my husband don't want to hurt his feelings..but I'm so tired of faking it at the same time. Is this something I should just really get use to being married or am I suppose to say something?

This is why marriage counseling was invented. Go get yourselves some. 

Most men are so stupid when it comes to the female orgasm, as women aren't that bright about it, either. When a woman has an orgasm her body shudders.  If you've never had this experience during sex, then your "pleasure" was just derived from stimulation of the Skenes Gland. That's not an orgasm.

Why did you marry to start with?  Its not going to change, you have two choices, let it be, or get a divorce.

This is what happens when you start off by pretending.  Nothing gets any better.  Yes, tell him you've always faked it, and see what THAT does to your marriage.

Next time - and he will divorce you - find a more skilled lover or stay single.

• Embery

You are supposed to make babies and sandwiches, that's it.

There's no nice way to say dear, while you are humping me like a jackrabbit in heat, I'd rather watch grass grow which is equally as uneventful as sex with you.

So, teach him what you like. If you need more oral, push his head back down and tell him verbally what to do as if you are in such ecstasy and if he just does xyz you will be over the moon. 

If its a matter of his being a selfish lover or he doesnt last long maybe he needs to focus on foreplay longer before inserting his peen, so slow him down. 

If all of these in action tips do not work, then yes have the unsatisfied talk

I mean u have one person only u promised to have sex with, so, yes, tell him!!!!

I think you should talk to him about it. You guys could spice things up in the bedroom, but not without talking about it first