Who do I file an petition to see my brothers autopsy pictures the Medical examiners office is refusing ?

Because I am the only living relative.  Everybodys dead.  I am the sister/  What kind of lawyer?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    If you feel the autopsy was botched you could perhaps hire a second independent examiner to examine the pics?  At least he/she would know what they were looking at.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.