Kyle
Lv 7
Kyle asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Do you want to see a Cubs, White Sox World Series?

White sox already clinched a play off spot.  Cubs won five straight and are 11 games over .500 for the first time.  6 is the magic number for the cubs.

sure the rays and the dodgers have better records, but the stretch and playoffs is about getting hot at the right time.  that's what the cubs and white sox are doing.  cubs are playing the twins currently, then pirates then the white sox to finish the season.  so good potential world series match ups with the twins and white sox series.

i think if that's the case, they should do regular 7game world series between wrigley field and guaranteed rate field.  both are in chicago anyway so they could do it without needing days off for traveling.  

Update:

@Addax  i like to think of it as they have a plan.  nothing is really set in stone.  especially with a pandemic going on.  and if both teams make it that far, why risk moving staff and personnel all the way to texas when they're already in chicago? and both stadiums could be used without days off for travel as well.  

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Sure as long as it's not Yankees or any team from Cali, I'm fine with it.

But the World series location has already been determined no matter who makes it, it will be played at the Rangers new stadium in Arlington 

• 1 month ago

Not particularly. I'd rather see Tampa Bay and San Diego.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not going to happen in my lifetime.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.